Craftiness and creativity of the rustic, country, folksy kind... from our home to yours.

22 January 2010

Decorations Galore!



Some more things I have seen for decorations that I adore.

These grapevine balls are fantastic and reminded me of something else... I could take twine and wrap it around inflated balloons with glue and when it dries, pop the balloons and hang the twine balls in the venue. I think it'd be pretty rad. I don't think we will need much for lighting accents (such as white christmas lights or paper lanterns) because it will be daytime. I do think the twine orbs would be cool looking though. The folks are going to take some photos of the venue so I can have a better idea of what I am working with.








We also really like the idea of getting old family photographs from our parents and hanging them on twine around the venue with clothespins. (We'd likely make copies of the originals to hang.) Perhaps near a "photobooth" area that we hope to have.


1 comment: