Craftiness and creativity of the rustic, country, folksy kind... from our home to yours.

14 February 2010

Spoiling The Surprise??



David mentioned that I could be spoiling the surprise of all the wonderful things we are putting together for the wedding by posting everything here. I assured him (and would like to assure you, as well) that the only people that have access to this blog are our attendants, our parents, our vendors & and an occasional bride that I chat with in wedding forums. Our guests are not privy to the information on this blog (nor would I want them to be, as it WOULD spoil the fun!). It is solely for the purpose of sharing my thoughts, ideas, inspirations and plans for our wedding with our closest (albeit not in distance) family/friends to receive feedback, questions, ideas and LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment