Craftiness and creativity of the rustic, country, folksy kind... from our home to yours.

15 May 2010

Guestbooks Galore!



David and I like 3 guestbooks.

Yes, three. We don't really want to narrow it down to one or two, we want all three. They each have their own sense of uniqueness. So, we're having 3 guestbooks!

We're going to have, at the guestbook table, a thumbprint tree and a wood slice for signatures. Then, on the dinner tables, we're going to have cards guests can fill out.

Initially, I was going to have note cards printed, but it has become apparent to me that it will cost about $50 to get 100 printed with 3 different messages. So, as an alternate, I've come up with this idea. A postcard printed with the long message on the glossy side and a blank space on the other side for guests to write us well wishes. Bonus - I can get these printed for free. Can't beat free!

Here is the mock-up.
What do you think?
Is there something we ought to tweak?
The wording seems a bit awkward to me, but I could also be over analyzing because the more I do wedding stuff the more I rethink the wedding stuff I am doing!







No comments:

Post a Comment