Craftiness and creativity of the rustic, country, folksy kind... from our home to yours.

26 January 2010

Goodbye Flags....



I really do love these feather flags...



I can't really accept that they cost $250 to RENT 6 of them. That's just craziness. So I have seen these balloons at various weddings online. (I know, balloons are so prom, relax - they're not regular balloons!) These balloons are 36" round and I would only get white ones.




I originally had thought about putting the flags and punched tin candle holders down the aisle, but now I am considering using these balloons with the punched tin candle holders. I'm not married to that idea. I think a simple aisle lined with candles is fine too. (Let me know if you have any ideas.) The balloons I think would look cool tied to the railings on the porch or weighed and lined up along the trees in the back of the field (depending on how much space we plan to use out there, to tie it in as one large space). These ideas are all with helium, but it's possible to just inflate them and hang them upside down too. Anyway, they're about $15 for 6 (plus the helium tank) much more reasonable. =)

I want to add this as comfort that I won't get out of control with balloons... THIS will NOT be our wedding! haha....



No comments:

Post a Comment