Craftiness and creativity of the rustic, country, folksy kind... from our home to yours.

26 January 2010

Change the Date!?!?



It turns out that June 5th there is a NASCAR race in Loudon, NH. Dave's Dad checked with some of the B&Bs that I had posted on the wedding website for availability and found out about it (Thanks Jack!). I called my Mom this morning and had her change it to June 12th, then my sister/MOH reminded me about Laconia's Motorcycle Rally Week! Bah! I honestly was all for eloping at that point but Dave convinced me that it's just a hiccup in time. So I will check NH's calendar of events for the middle and end of July and the beginning of August and see if we can't find a date in there that the venue is available too. At least the only thing we "lost" was the cost of the Save The Date cards and fortunately we hadn't mailed them yet. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment