Craftiness and creativity of the rustic, country, folksy kind... from our home to yours.

02 July 2010

Updates! Get your updates here!



Yeah, when I was typing that title I said "here" in my head with a Boston accent, "he-ya". Heehee.

Anyway, lots of updates to be had! This week we bought our wedding rings! They're white gold - mine is 2mm and Dave's is 4mm. This isn't my ring, but it looks just like it!




We also ordered our cake topper! It doesn't go with our rustic theme, but it represents Dave and me perfectly. Skulls/skeletons for Mr. Punk Rock and Mexican Catrin/Catrina for my Latino obsession!




...and we finalized the plans for our ceremony programs. They'll look something like this, but you'll have to wait until the wedding to see the final product!





No comments:

Post a Comment